Friday, November 20, 2009

Gone baby gone

My hair, that is. I cut it all off.

Of all the reasons I don't like our new afternoon church time, here is one reason that I do.

Mod Podge and me...the start of a beautiful friendship.

9 comments:

Amanda said...

Your hair is so chic! Love it! And, I love your advent calendar, too. What a great idea!

Shannon said...

Great hair! It looks fabulous! Please please post a tutorial on how you did that advent calendar. I love it.

Kara said...

Hair looks great, and I need to learn how to Mod Podge. That is so cute and would go along well with an idea I have for Christmas!

Jared and Delia said...

Your advent calendar turned out great! Can I ask where you got your numbers?

I think your haircut is really flattering and I really like that blouse. Did you make the flower on it?

QB Family said...

Darling hair, yummy rolls, and so cute tree! The embellishments really add to it!

Jem said...

Ditto to everyone elses comments!

Unknown said...

They turned out great!!! :):) I think that needs to be added to my list of projects.

Marianne Hales Harding said...

How did I miss the new hair yesterday?? Looks great. Love the advent calendar too, btw. I would definitely read your tutorial and possibly put it on my never checked off list of things I'd like to do when I get the time :) Love the star box best of all.

Katie and Bryson said...

Thanks for the calendar love, guys! I hope they are a hit at Christmas. Here's how I made it: I bought the littlest brown paper mache boxes at Roberts (4 in a pack), painted them with craft paint, and glued a madget to the back of each. Then I mod podged on my fave scrap paper and the numbers, which I cut out on my friend's Cricket. Even the gold star is just glitter paper mod podged on. My friend had hers on a matching magnet board and it looked awesome!
p.s. Delia, I didn't make that flower, but I'm still up for the challenge. One of these days I'm going to sit down and make a garden of them...if I can figure it out.