Sunday, May 30, 2010

Nana Banana

Well, it is bittersweet to write a note about Nana's 2010 visit because even though we all had a good time and ate delcious food, it is over and we are sad she has left the building. This shot is Ella snuggled up to my mom on her last night in town. Although Ella usually slept on the top and Nana took the bottom trundle, on Nana's last night Ella was so sad she would not let Nana out of her sight...all night long.

Did you know Vegas has a zoo? Yeah, we almost missed it too. Safety first: Don't get mugged while you're walking in.

Our little family at Zion, Riverwalk trail.

And of course, Avery's crazy hair is always worth documentation :)

Hopefully we'll be seein ya sooner rather than later, momma!!! And next time I'll take a double dose of green drink on the rocks, if you please. With a side of platinum hair dye if you've got any handy.

2 comments:

tannamum said...

I loved my trip! Thanks for all the fun. I'll always remember I saw the last 'lost' with you guys!
and how Jimmy Kimmel had to explain it to us. Ella thanks for all the cool ideas about the fairy story. I told Becca and she likes it too. Keep chugging green drink. After all it is named after you! Maybe we will see you soon, and we will keep all hair dye out of the reach of Sue.
until next time. mum

Marianne Hales Harding said...

Love that pic of your mom & Ella. So sweet! I'm glad you had such a great visit. Good to meet you "Nana Tanna" :)