I can't help myself. It's like a moth to a flame. Every time we come in contact with someone offering us some random free gift in exchange for 90 minutes of our time, we are IN! And they just keep upping the ante. We are going to a presentation on Thurs. that got us two free airline tickets and a $100 gas card. Also in our time-share memory bank was our anniversary trip to Vegas last year with a free hotel and free show tickets. So bring on your sales pitch, bring on your investment hype. I am not even tempted to buy your over-priced real estate. But I will smile and nod, because you are, after all, funding next year's vaca.
Any other time-share hos out there who want their name added to the referral list?
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Confessions of a Time-Share Ho
Posted by Katie and Bryson at 9:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
heck ya!
AWESOME. As in, that is awesome. You are not alone in your weakness.
Katie,
I love this idea, and we have also tried it without success. This was our problem. The guy was such a freakin jerk at the end... like seriously a jerk when we said that we didn't want to buy, that I am just not sure I can deal with that again.
count me in!
There is no incentive out there that would convince me to endure 90 minutes of high pressure sales pitch! I have tried it before and finally realized it was not worth it to me. Glad someone out there is making good with it!!
I have great fun with those presentations but Trent HATES them. I could use two free airline tickets right now:)
That's actually how Jeff and I just stayed 2 nights free at a 5-star resort in Park City last week!!! We said no once, and they were like "Okay, we understand it's not for everyone", and checked us in to the hotel. I want the plane ticket presentation!!! Give them my name and number, timeshare ho! :)
sign me up!! the only problem is my husband is kind of a sucker when it comes to that kind of stuff...we'd probably end up with 50 times shares. hehe
Post a Comment