When my parents gave Ella a Cinderella dress-up costume for Christmas three years ago, we began anticipating the day it would actually fit her. Well that day is finally here and we had a fun time getting little Cinderella all spruced up for her five-year-old shots. We laughed that some of them reminded us of bridals...but won't she be a beautiful bride one day?! Happy birthday to Ella in two and a half weeks.

Thanks Heather for sharing your photographer Val with us!
Sunday, August 29, 2010
Big 5 Ella
Posted by Katie and Bryson at 5:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Katie, she is a beauty. 100 times more beautiful than Cinderella. Love the pictures...so cute!
You must, must, must take some real bridals in the same poses and then display them both (Cinderella and real bride) at her wedding reception. You must! Oh, what a gorgeous kid. She's going to grow up to be just stunning.
Beautiful! You have such pretty & photogenic kids!
She is so beautiful! I love her Cinderella dress and the glamour shot quality of these photos. I definitely want to do something like this with my little girl someday. And your mention of her being a bride made me tear up. Yikes. I must be pregnant or something. So emotional. Anyway, hope you guys have fun celebrating the big 5!
you are so welcome! I am glad it all worked out...and I told you she got a million good ones! I love the one where she is running up the steps holding her dress with the shoe left behind...and I love that ella did that with her dress all on her own, what a natural!
...and it doesn't hurt that she is beautiful!
-K- so I was looking back at young pictures of Ty and came across a few with Miss Ella when they were just over a year old, now they are turning 5!?!
My future daughter in law sure is beautiful! ;) Great pics, love them all!
ps. Did you put mascara on her lashes? Her eyes are so pretty!
She really is so adorable/pretty/ beautiful! I LOVE that dress, good thing you have two more siblings that will grow up loving it! I love the black and white one and then the one where she really looks all Cinderella next to the dirty old door! :) I saw Avery and Bryson walking last night and she is getting so big too!
Post a Comment